The XTAR Master VC2 Plus is a two-bay battery charger. Designed to allow you to charge two batteries simultaneously, this device is compatible with a range of popular cell types including 18650, 20700 and 21700. Chargers like this are the safest and most efficient way to charge batteries.
The VC2 Plus is an intelligent charger that will automatically shut-off when your cells are fully charged. The OLED screen displays not only power level but also how long in hours and minutes until your batteries are fully charged and safe to remove. The device can produce either a 0.5A or 1A current, to suit your needs.
A number of safety features are built in, including overtime protection, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection. As well as constant buffering technology to protect batteries from intense currents.
- 1 x XTAR VC2 Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 0.5A / 1A Charge Output
- Two Spring Loaded Battery Bays
- OLED Display Screen
- Inbuilt Safety Protections
- Li-Ion / IMR / INR / ICR: 21700, 20700, 25500, 22650, 18700, 18650, 18500, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 17335, 16340, 14650, 14500, 10440
- Ni-MH / Ni-CD: C, SC, A, AA, AAA, AAAA
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge
6. Never leave unattended or left on over night.